Interested in Visiting?
Here's some commonly asked questions...
- What is it like?
- Our service is traditional. We predominately sing hymns but we also utilize some modern worship.
- What about my kids?
- For grades K-3 Pastor Sean has a children's chat after which they are excused for children's church.
- We encourage older kids to stay through the whole service. We believe as our children grow they should be encouraged to hear and learn the Word with their parents and grandparents.
- All of our helpers have up to date background checks.
- Where do I park?
- Our parking is located in front of the Church on Church Street.
- What do I wear?
- All we ask is for modesty.
- What if I have more questions?
- Don't hesitate to send us a message, or feel free to visit us on a Sunday and ask anytime before or after our service!
- Do you have any other resources?